Kingthing is looking for a talented and passionate Graphic Designer to join our ever-expanding team. Not only will you be working with our exceptional clients and joining a lovely bunch of talented people, but you’ll also be able to tell your friends that you’re being paid to have fun and design incredible work for a multi-award winning Tasmanian businesses!
Who are you?
* A creative with the ability to think outside the box so sufficiently that your application won’t mention ‘thinking outside the box’!
* Have previous client-facing experience and an ability to advise clients on the strategic direction of their brand and how to reach a particular audience.
* Pitch concepts and solutions to businesses both big and small in a concise and compelling manner.
* You love collaborating with other creatives and clients - and enjoy empowering others to do brilliant work.
* Not afraid to get your hands dirty. (Not literally, although Rob might have you mountain biking soon enough!). We work hard here, but still know how to have loads of fun!
* Always say YES and show a capability to form your own quotes for all sorts of projects, presenting them in a visually appealing way.
* Have loads of enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
* A good sense of humour.
Even better if you have:
* Strong copywriting skills, whether it’s 280 characters or a few more.
* Have some experience with SEO and know what it is without having to google it for your application.
* You have experience, ideally within a brand or marketing agency.
* The ability to work independently and as part of a wider team.
* Have a portfolio that demonstrates experience in strong conceptual thinking and design across a variety of channels.
* Experience working with front end code development.
What you’ll be doing?
* Leading visual projects from start to finish.
* You’ll be hands on, including the implementation of creative projects. Producing creative and original ideas which accurately answer the brief and connect with the target audience.
* Developing and executing ideas across a large variety of communication channels, ensuring these are visually consistent and to a high quality.
* Participating in brainstorming and concept generation meetings.
* Taking the lead in presentations, and collaborating with clients and the marketing team to produce the desired end result.
Does this sound like you?
Send in a cover letter explaining why 'you are the one', a resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your interest in Kingthing Marketing. We will review all applications and be in touch as soon as possible.
Applications close COB Tuesday January 29, 2019.