Circular Head Tourism Industry Development Program
Want to get your Circular Head tourism business humming?
Great News - Our friendly team of tourism consultants will be in the Circular Head region in September, October and November helping you with all things tourism.
Who is it for?
Anyone who is interested in starting a tourism business OR already has their own established tourism business in the greater Circular Head region. Business types include: accommodation, tours, transport, attractions, retail, hospitality, producers, community groups and more.
What do I get?
#1: Free mentoring:
One-on-one mentoring sessions tailor-made for your business. Our mentors are a friendly team of experts who live and breathe all things tourism + marketing and genuinely care about getting your business shining. Phone and video mentoring is also available.
#2: Free Workshops:
- Monday 25th September 5.30 to 7pm - How the tourism industry works
- Monday 2nd October 5.30 to 7pm - Creating amazing experiences
- Monday 16th October 5.30 to 7pm - Getting ready for cruise ships
- Monday 23rd October 5.30 to 7pm - The latest in online marketing
- Monday 30th October 5.30 to 7pm - Websites and selling online
- Monday 13th November 5.30 to 7pm - International visitors
*You don't need to attend everything just mix and match to suit your needs.
Agritas Training College at 12 Nelson Street in Smithton.
This program is an initiative of the Circular Head Regional Economic Development Working Group to support the development of new job creation, create industries and provide training in the region. Delivered by the multi-award winning team at Kingthing Marketing.
Questions or Bookings:
Contact Kingthing Marketing Project Manager, Tanya Trost:
0437 189 956